GOOD START INTO 2011

  • nw_ebw@MMMonVHF.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hallo dear VHFlers...

      to you and your families a very nice start into 2011 !

      As well as in past years, we will spread NEWS and INFOS
      about DX and VHF activities in the next year - tomorrow
      1st of january the weekly NEWSLETTER will be spread out
      ( http://www.mmmonvhf.de/nletter/newsletter.php ) with
      some NEW YEAR surprise... !

      Also our yearly VOTING for the best DX Expedition will
      start tomorrow: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/dxvote.php

      So enjoy last minutes in 2010 and see you all in good
      VHF conditions and thanks for all input in past months

      Mit freundlichem Gruß / best regards

      73 de Guy (Guido) D L 8 E B W
      QTH: JO31NF / DL66a MMMonVHF
      VHF-DX: MS & EME in WSJT & HSCW