Winter Contest Logs Received --UPDATE

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010

      Hi Gang, Here are the stations that have submitted logs thus far for the Winter Contest.

      K7ULS (first log to hit my inbox) WTG Mike !!

      N0RQ

      NQ7R

      W5WVO

      KS7DX

      K7CW

      W7OJT

      N3LL

      WA4EWV

      WA5UFH

      N5SIX

      KC6ZWT

      WA5DJJ

      W7OUU

      K4MM

      KW1AM

      W5KI

      W5ZN

      K5QE

      VE1SKY

      AJ4MW

      NY2NY

      K1RS

      KB7ME

      WA4CQG

      W9SE

      Remember to include your soap box entries with your log. If you forget or think of something later please don’t be timid, send it to me in a separate e-mail.  Thanks to everyone who participated and please send in your logs. If you have e-mailed your log and your call isn’t shown, please contact me at kennedyjp@... .

      Thanks es 73’s

      Jim W7OUU  DN22sn