Re: CAT control for TS 2000

  • aesitt@spinn.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
      Wayne Steury writes:

      > Thanks for your comments, Gary. Yes, I need a USB to the computer. This Gateway with Windows 7 does not have a serial port. I thought that someone out there might have connected their TS-2000 to Ham radio Deluxe and could help me. I understand that there are differences in Serial to USB converters.
      >
      > 73s, Wayne Steury N9EGT

      Just do a search for Windows 7 USB to Serial Adapters...Many to chose from.

      n5jeh
    • Wayne Steury
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
        FYI everyone -- this looks good ...

        This information was provided to Kenwood USA from a Kenwood end user.

        Kenwood does Not test any Non-Kenwood products so we would be unable to guarantee it.

        This information was provided as a courtesy to Kenwood end users.

        RT Systems makes a USB to DB-9 Serial connection ( USB-63 )and you may view the information on this web page.

        http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/index.cfm

        RT Systems
        P.O. Box 3510
        Rapid City, SD 57709