Weekend Expedition to DM31, Organ Pipe National Monument

  • kb5hmu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hello Group,

      I would like to know if anyone would be interested in going to Organ Pipe National Monument in DM31 this winter. There is a campground there that would work well for this.

      I could be there on a Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday PM. Or perhaps even longer around a holiday period. I have a motorhome to provide power. If anyone is interested, I'd like to have a couple other people there so we can keep 6 meters going and work other bands as well.

      Location is: Long : -112.81126 W (-112° 48' 41'' W) Lat : 31.94055 N (31° 56' 26'' N)
      QTH locator : DM31OW

      Details can be seen here:http://www.nps.gov/orpi/planyourvisit/twin-peaks.htm

      Please contact me at kb5hmu@... or call me 928-941-1660 if interested.

      73,