Sunday Random Hour Summary Reports for November 14-28, 2010

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Reports down a bit the last few weeks and I was out of town, so consolidating three weeks of reports  - thanks to all that sent in reports! - keep them coming so we can all see what everyone is accomplishing on Sunday mornings.

      Please remember to add a Random (R) or Scheduled/Assisted (S) annotation to your completed contacts.  Contacts that don't specify otherwise will be listed as Scheduled/Assisted.

      Contacts are via meteor scatter using FSK441 unless otherwise specified.

      Sunday RH Report for November  14 , 2010

      6M:

      W5KI :
      WKD: KS7DX (R), AA5AM (R), W9FF (R)
      HRD: KE7NR

      2M: No reports.

      Soapbox: None

      Sunday RH Report for November  21 , 2010

      6M:

      VE1SKY :
      WKD:  W3BNN (S), N1IW (S) (ISCAT)
      HRD: KU8L, NE1I

      2M: No reports.

      Soapbox: None

      Sunday RH Report for November  28 , 2010

      6M:

      VE1SKY:
      WKD: W3ZUP (S)

      KS7S:
      WKD: W7OUU (R), W5UWB (R), KS7DX (R)

      2M: No reports.

      Soapbox: None

       Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both 6M and 2M simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S