Re: 6m vs 2m

  • oz1rh
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2010
      I have been following this thread and would like to share my info on radiation angle/ground gain/antenna height available at www.oz1rh.com Radiation angle with ground gain can be calculated reasonable accurate with a pc. My text on ground gain applies to MS though it was written for EME.

      I have a text on MS explaning the basic geometry and the European HSCW procedure. If you want info on troposcatter or 'traditional' ionoscatter there are texts on that too. Download the Word documents to get the best formatting.

      I know the few lines on vertical polarization are thin, but should you have any improvements to the texts please let me know.

      73, Palle, OZ1RH
      www.oz1rh.com
      www.oz9edr.dk