HF MS and EME

  • Chris Bartram
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Just for the record, the very earliest successful amateur MS experiments, in
      the 1950s, were carried-out by (W6QL? I don't have time to check at the
      moment. It was all reported in QST at the time.) on a dead 20m band.

      To the best of my knowledge, the lowest frequency at which amateur EME returns
      have been detected is 21MHz. (JA????, about 7 years ago). That was using good
      ol' CW!

      Vy 73 from sunny, snowy, Wales.

      Chris
      GW4DGU