Fw: [wsjtgroup] Re: 6m vs 2m

  • ON4KHG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010

      My 2 cents from Europe...
      I'm not QRV on 6m but well on 4m (70 MHz) with limited regulatory constraints. I have 10W into a 5el and MS QSO's are quite easy. On 2m, I'm QRV MS since 1988, dating back the high speed CW "old" time; I have made plenty of QSO's with only 40W and a 9el.
      At same ERP level, reflections duration on 6m vs 2m are within a 10/1 range...

      Gaëtan, ON4KHG