Looking for help with WSJT and multiple sound cards

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      Rather than plug up the list with my problems, I'm looking for one or
      more people who can help me figure out why WSJT will work perfect with
      the mother board sound but not with any PCI card I've tried.

      Please reply direct and if/when I get this resolved, I will post the
      problem and solution for general knowledge base.

      Thanks,

      Larry - W7IUV