Re: [wsjtgroup] Odd WSJT.INI behavior

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2010
      On 11/18/2010 12:28 PM, Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO wrote:
      > Bob, I’m not entirely clear what you’re trying to do.

      I figured it out. It's fine now. Knew it had to be me because on the
      left of me it runs in Parallels VM, Win-XP . On the right of me it was
      trying to run on an IBM Thinkcentre I just got, and Win-XP.

      However, what I was seeing was that the IBM instance, namely the INI
      file, would not keep certain entries I would enter via "Setup" in that
      instance of WSJT9. ... even when I directly modified the INI itself.

      So I jut now noticed that I'd specified 1 and 4 not 2 and 5
      Audio-In/Audio-Out ... so when WSJT9 tried to run herself again, she got
      no-ops at the designated Audio places and reset herself to "whatever";
      stored same in the ini ... see? .. anyway, I do .. it was a <me bad>
      that monitor/flatscreen is a wee bit out of my visual comfort zone.

      I'll email ya direct with another , related, question.