A question for UK amateurs

  • g3wku
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hi All

      Since about a week ago, I have been receiving a BIG (S9+), noisy signal roughly 2KHz wide, sitting on 3,576MHz.

      Can anyone else in the UK hear this, or is it local to me?

      73 Robert G3WKU
    • Robert Bennett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
        Many thanks to all who replied to my question.

        As the signal is also present in France, Germany and Italy, I can eliminate
        the possibility that one of my neighbours has some new consumer electronics
        gadget!

        I have now referred the matter to the RSGB Intruder Watch.

        Thanks again

        73 Robert G3WKU