Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: JT65

  • W3EME Brian Manns
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2004
      Mike,
                     Try JT65C also...it may work. Quite frankly, I
      like JT44 better....much faster & works fine....have not heard of
      anyone working a station on JT65 that they could not work on JT44
      but I have heard the opposite.

                 Brian w3eme   (look forward to working you)

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        I made several contacts this morning on JT65 on 14076 and logged them.
        How do you open the log on the program to look at it??

        Jerry - Nr5A
      • Al
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          Jerry:
          Look in the Programs/wsjt(x) (6 or 7 or whatever version you are using) folder. It is there and it's name is WSJT.LOG.

          Like Joe said in a subsequent message, it isn't really used as a "primary" log. Like so many hams, I keep a paper log and then transfer the data to a computer log. (take your pick) If for some reason I can't read my writing or missed something, I may be able to retrieve it from the WSJT.LOG file.

          Hope this helps.
          Al
          wa4ewv