Bat file

  • bobbye@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Here's a little bat file that will measure a frequency with one click. I named mine "measure.bat" and put a shortcut on the desktop.

      cd c:\program files\wspr
      Del fmt.all
      set /p freq=Frequency kHz
      fmt 5000 1 1500 100 20 WWV
      fmt 7850 1 1500 100 20 CHU
      fmt 10000 1 1500 100 20 WWV
      fmt 15000 1 1500 100 20 WWV
      fmt %freq% 0 1500 100 20 Test
      fmtave fmt.all
      fcal fmtave.out
      fmeasure fmtave.out
      cls
      type fmtave.out
      type fmeasure.out

      pause

      You can change the reference stations and parameters to suit yourself. Look at the fmtave out data and if it looks erroneous, as stated in Joe's instructions, just run it again or rem out the reference station and run it over.

      73,
      Bobby/N4AU
    • martin_ehrenfried
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012
        Hi Bobby,

        Is this the Cal.bat file you are referring to on the WSPR net website ?

        Can you give a bit more guidance WRT how to use it to implement auto frequency correction in conjunction with WSPR, FMT and a CAT controlled radio ?

        My intention would be to use a local 10MHz GSP derived frequency reference rather than WWV which is always a bit noisy in the UK.

        Regards,

        Martin - G8JNJ

        www.g8jnj.webs.com