navigatior and ft-2000

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hello group,
      I have been using JT65-hf with a navigator interface and my K3. works like a charm. Have another navigator on the same computer connected to my ft-2000. Using JT65-hf and setting the comports, I can key the navigator with the test button. But the rig won't key. Tried both cat ports that shows up on the device manager for my second navigator. No luck. Any ideas? I must be overlooking something.

      Don...w2xb