Needed grids

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I am still in process of getting things together to be able to go
      mobile/portable with WSJT on 6,2 and maybe 432.
      What I am asking now is for the most needed grids for all of you in this
      part of the world.
      I would like to keep it to an area within 250 miles or so of me for starting
      out..
      I am still unsure of the exact antenna setup at this time, but the power
      levels will be 100 watts on 6m and 100+ on 2m.. 2m will also have a SP-2000
      preamp.

      So look at your maps and let me know.. I will compile a most wanted list and
      go from there. I hope to be ready for test runs in a month or so.

      Happy New Year !!!
      see you on the rocks !!
    • N0PB Phil
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 18, 2004
        Hi all,
         I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
        I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
         I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
        The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
        EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
        EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
        It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from that grid..
        Have a look and let me know.
        73,
         Phil N0PB EM39wo
      • jay123
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
          Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                               73, Jay K2OVS
        • myron nolind
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
            --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I am looking over the list I have put together from
            > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
            > this part of the world.
            > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
            > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
            > putting together some plans.
            > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
            > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
            > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
            > meters combined.
            > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
            > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
            > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
            > 10 miles from that grid..
            > Have a look and let me know.
            > 73,
            > Phil N0PB EM39wo

            Phil,
            As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
            permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
            em19, 6 and 2.
            73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • N0PB Phil
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
              Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
              To Phil, N0PB:
              Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
              so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                              73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
              The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
              Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
              73,
               Phil N0PB
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
                Hi Phil,

                I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                cup of coffee.

                Mark, KØXXX
                EM46

                --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                > Hi all,
                > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                from it.. Hi Hi
                > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                that grid..
                > Have a look and let me know.
                > 73,
                > Phil N0PB EM39wo
              • jay123
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                  HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                                THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
                • N0PB Phil
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                    No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
                    73,
                     Phil N0PB

                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                      Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                      Thanks for the offer.
                      73,
                      Phil N0PB

                      I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                      find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                      cup of coffee.

                      Mark, KØXXX
                      EM46

                      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                      > Hi all,
                      > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                      got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                      > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                      one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                      > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                      from it.. Hi Hi
                      > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                      > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                      > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                      > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                      that grid..
                      > Have a look and let me know.
                      > 73,
                      > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                      To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • Mark Hambrice
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                        Hi Phil,

                        I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                        crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                        had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                        completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                        items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                        completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                        Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                        there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                        we'll meet on the air.

                        73 and drive safe,
                        Mark, KØXXX
                        EM46ff