Quadrantids Skeds wanted

  • Charles Coughlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      My Most wanted squares on 144mhz
      JO28
      IM78 IM79 IM88
      IN90
      IO66
      JM00 JM42
      JNOO
      JN80 JN84 JN90 JN92 JN93
      JO74 JO76 JO99
      JP20 JP30 JP40 JP70 JP80 JP90
      JP21 JP31 JP41 JP51
      "What say somebody please"
      Hope to be available for ms during 2004 for Lyrids, Eta Aquarids,
      Arietids, Perseids, Orionids, Leonids, Geminids
      Charles
    • G.W
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        Fancy meeting you here.
        Hi Charles
        Wot about IO81 then.
        73 Gordon
        Hope to be available for ms during 2004 for Lyrids, Eta Aquarids,
        Arietids, Perseids, Orionids, Leonids, Geminids
        Charles

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Charles Coughlan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
          Well holy God, its Gordon, I thought you spent all ur spare time on
          40mtrs "old boy"
          Its late or is it early Gordon 4-30am and im off to bed
          Thanks for letting me know that ur "observing" here !!!
          Cu on 432mhz jt66a as soon as the rocks ease off Gordon
          Charles