RE: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

  • David Robinson
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2004
      RE: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

      Phil

      ww2r needed grids on 6m/2m:-

      on 6m: em29, em37,38, en22, en30

      on 2m: en20, en21, en22, en30, en32

      THanks

      Dave

      ww2r

      -----Original Message-----
      From: N0PB Phil [mailto:n0pb@...]
      Sent: 01 January 2004 12:18
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

      Hi everyone,
       I am still in process of getting things together to be able to go mobile/portable with WSJT on 6,2 and maybe 432. What I am asking now is for the most needed grids for all of you in this part of the world. I would like to keep it to an area within 250 miles or so of me for starting out.. I am still unsure of the exact antenna setup at this time, but the power levels will be 100 watts on 6m and 100+ on 2m.. 2m will also have a SP-2000 preamp.

      So look at your maps and let me know.. I will compile a most wanted list and go from there. I hope to be ready for test runs in a month or so.

      Happy New Year !!!
      see you on the rocks !!

      Phil N0PB EM39wo Missouri

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ELTolB/TM

    • N0PB Phil

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 18, 2004
          Hi all,
           I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
          I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
           I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
          The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
          EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
          EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
          It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from that grid..
          Have a look and let me know.
          73,
           Phil N0PB EM39wo
        • jay123
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
            Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                                 73, Jay K2OVS
          • myron nolind
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
              --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
              > Hi all,
              > I am looking over the list I have put together from
              > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
              > this part of the world.
              > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
              > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
              > putting together some plans.
              > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
              > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
              > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
              > meters combined.
              > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
              > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
              > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
              > 10 miles from that grid..
              > Have a look and let me know.
              > 73,
              > Phil N0PB EM39wo

              Phil,
              As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
              permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
              em19, 6 and 2.
              73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

              http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
            • N0PB Phil
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
                Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
                To Phil, N0PB:
                Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
                so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                                73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
                The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
                Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
                73,
                 Phil N0PB
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
                  Hi Phil,

                  I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                  find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                  cup of coffee.

                  Mark, KØXXX
                  EM46

                  --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                  > Hi all,
                  > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                  got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                  > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                  one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                  > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                  from it.. Hi Hi
                  > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                  > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                  > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                  > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                  that grid..
                  > Have a look and let me know.
                  > 73,
                  > Phil N0PB EM39wo
                • jay123
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                    HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                                  THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
                  • N0PB Phil
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 20, 2004
                      No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
                      73,
                       Phil N0PB

                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                        Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                        Thanks for the offer.
                        73,
                        Phil N0PB

                        I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                        find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                        cup of coffee.

                        Mark, KØXXX
                        EM46

                        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                        > Hi all,
                        > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                        got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                        > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                        one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                        > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                        from it.. Hi Hi
                        > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                        > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                        > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                        > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                        that grid..
                        > Have a look and let me know.
                        > 73,
                        > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                        To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                        Yahoo! Groups Links
                      • Mark Hambrice
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
                          Hi Phil,

                          I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                          crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                          had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                          completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                          items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                          completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                          Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                          there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                          we'll meet on the air.

                          73 and drive safe,
                          Mark, KØXXX
                          EM46ff