Re: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

  • jim bennett
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Phil, thanks for the offer, I could use EN 20, 21 and 30 on 6. I have everything around you on 2.

      tnx
      jim K4KAE
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2004
        RE: [wsjtgroup] Needed grids

        Phil

        ww2r needed grids on 6m/2m:-

        on 6m: em29, em37,38, en22, en30

        on 2m: en20, en21, en22, en30, en32

        THanks

        Dave

        ww2r

         I am still in process of getting things together to be able to go mobile/portable with WSJT on 6,2 and maybe 432. What I am asking now is for the most needed grids for all of you in this part of the world. I would like to keep it to an area within 250 miles or so of me for starting out.. I am still unsure of the exact antenna setup at this time, but the power levels will be 100 watts on 6m and 100+ on 2m.. 2m will also have a SP-2000 preamp.

        So look at your maps and let me know.. I will compile a most wanted list and go from there. I hope to be ready for test runs in a month or so.

        Happy New Year !!!
        see you on the rocks !!

        Phil N0PB EM39wo Missouri

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ELTolB/TM

      • N0PB Phil

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 18 6:22 PM
            Hi all,
             I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
            I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
             I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
            The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
            EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
            EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
            It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from that grid..
            Have a look and let me know.
            73,
             Phil N0PB EM39wo
          • jay123
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 19 4:30 AM
              Hi Phil: I still need following on 2m: EM37, EM47, EM28, EM29, EM20 and yes, EM49....Hope to work you during the trip(s) ?
                                   73, Jay K2OVS
            • myron nolind
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 19 9:32 AM
                --- N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
                > Hi all,
                > I am looking over the list I have put together from
                > the replies I got previously for grids needed in
                > this part of the world.
                > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of
                > EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start
                > putting together some plans.
                > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work
                > doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
                > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2
                > meters combined.
                > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about
                > 10 miles from that grid..
                > Have a look and let me know.
                > 73,
                > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                Phil,
                As soon as I get my antenna back up, weather
                permitting this month. Will email for a sched for
                em19, 6 and 2.
                73's Myron KC0MLS EM19rs

                http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
              • N0PB Phil
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 19 4:52 PM
                  Do you want me to add this to your previous list??
                  To Phil, N0PB:
                  Hi Phil - 2m nearby grids needed:  EN31, EN20, EN29, EN49, EN28, EN49, EN37 and EN47.
                  so...just about anything nearby would make me very happy !!
                                  73 happy new year - Jay K2OVS
                  The above was in your January 1 2004 e-mail.
                  Many of these grids are way beyond 250 miles Jay.
                  73,
                   Phil N0PB
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 19 8:38 PM
                    Hi Phil,

                    I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                    find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                    cup of coffee.

                    Mark, KØXXX
                    EM46

                    --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                    > Hi all,
                    > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                    got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                    > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                    one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                    > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                    from it.. Hi Hi
                    > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                    > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                    > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                    > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                    that grid..
                    > Have a look and let me know.
                    > 73,
                    > Phil N0PB EM39wo
                  • jay123
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 20 5:18 AM
                      HI PHIL - "M'S" AND "N'S" ALWAYS GAVE ME TROUBLE... SORRY ABOUT THAT - MY REVISED AND FINAL LIST IS: EN20, EN31 AND EM29, EM28, EM37, EM47, EM49.
                                    THANKS AGAIN - JAY K2OVS
                    • N0PB Phil
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 20 7:00 PM
                        No problem Jay.. I was in EM28,36,37,38,39 today.. Wish I had better antennas on the work truck.. Called alot 50.260 and 144.140 with no luck.. Of course some rocks would help too.. Hi Hi
                        73,
                         Phil N0PB

                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 21 8:30 AM
                          Why don't you put it on the air Mark?
                          Thanks for the offer.
                          73,
                          Phil N0PB

                          I see you have EM46 on your list of grids submitted to you. If you
                          find your self headed down this way, let me know and I'll buy you a
                          cup of coffee.

                          Mark, KØXXX
                          EM46

                          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "N0PB Phil" <n0pb@s...> wrote:
                          > Hi all,
                          > I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I
                          got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
                          > I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking
                          one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
                          > I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me
                          from it.. Hi Hi
                          > The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
                          > EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
                          > EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
                          > It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from
                          that grid..
                          > Have a look and let me know.
                          > 73,
                          > Phil N0PB EM39wo

                          To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                          Yahoo! Groups Links
                        • Mark Hambrice
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 21 8:36 PM
                            Hi Phil,

                            I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
                            crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
                            had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
                            completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
                            items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
                            completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

                            Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
                            there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
                            we'll meet on the air.

                            73 and drive safe,
                            Mark, KØXXX
                            EM46ff