Works on Old Windows OS - Win98 FB now

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      I never got Version 8 to work with Win98 and I know there are still a few vintage computer owners out there like me with old boxes full of serial ports, not usb adapters who had no problem until WSJT8 arrived on the weak signal scene.

      I just took WSJT V9 out for a test drive and it seems to be working just fine. I'm particularly keen to use ISCAT (had to watch from the sidelines this summer). One of these days, I'll bite the bullet and use my Vista desktop or XP netbook in the shack instead of the P3 with W98. Until then, thx Joe for keeping old boxes in the shack and the usb adapters out. No reason to dump the old car yet.

      73

      Roger, VE1SKY