WSJT Ver. 9

  • ve6cpp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
      I tried out ISCAT this AM with a few PNW Guys..Works Great even with MS Pings.. I am sure will be 'Much Better' for Tropo and E Skip Prop as it was designed for. My only minor beef.. The Rpt Box ! When you send a -10 for his Rpt..his next Tx may be -4.. then his next -14..? I changed my Set Up as follows..
      'Grid' and 'His tag' checked off..
      Tx5 change to 73 %R
      Using W7ID for example..Mine would display..
      Tx1 W7ID VE6CPP
      Tx2 W7ID VE6CPP DN39
      Tx3 RR DN39 ID
      Tx4 RRR ID
      Tx5 73 -4 (or put in whatever his 'Best Was' !)

      Any comments on doing it that way ? The Report is Nice..but having it in Tx2..when the next Decodes are Better or Worse..kinda defeats the purpose..No ?

      p.s. If you want to change it this way..'Do Not' click on the 'Reset and Gen Msgs' in the Set Up menu.. just click 'Gen Msgs' on the Main Screen.. 73
      Jerry VE6CPP
      DN39or
    • GD0TEP
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010

        This happened when setting up WSJT for the first time, and as of yet, it hasn’t happened again.

        But as I use the same PC with two different radios I often alter the settings to fit the relevant sound card and com port for PTT, so I just might find it again.

        Here’s what I saw : http://gd0tep.com/wsjt9-bug.bmp

        73,

        Andy

        http://gd0tep.com