WA4EWV change

  • Bruce Brackin, N5SIX
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      News from Al/R. They are having an adventure!

      Hi All:
      We spent a couple of hours trying to get into a spot in the Norfolk
      area. Not what we wanted, so we went north through the Chesapeake bay
      bridge tunnel to Cherrystone campground. Eleven miles north of the
      north end of the bay bridge tunnel. Beautiful site, but TREES ... cannot
      raise antenna. SO... we will leave here for Atlantic City, MD and stay
      until Tuesday.

      Look for me Saturday AM.

      73 all,
      Al