Random Hour Report for 9-4-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 9/4/2010
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      AA5AM WRK: AJ4MW(S), K2DRH(R), KD0KUK(S)

      WA5UFH HRD: N4QV

      KI7JA WRK: KU7Z(R)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: W0KT(S),AJ4MW(S), K2DRH(S) HRD: N4QV

      Soapbox:
      AA5AM: Did more listening on 6m this morning than transmitting. Did not
      hear/decode anyone. On the 2m front.... I'm dead in the water right now
      until I can repair the beam. Was running some tests last week and had
      beam on top of 12ft ladder. Had everything anchored down so I thought. A
      small T-storm came through that produced a micro burst and toppled the
      ladder/beam. Bent or broke 14 of the 18 elements. Luckily the boom and
      driven element survived! Still have some issues to work out with the
      IC251a also. So may be a little longer before I am semi operational again.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...