Re: [wsjtgroup] 6 Meter digital with wsjt

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
      If you really want no HF coverage, you can look for any of the 6-meters-only or VHF/UHF multi-band all-mode radios made over the last couple of decades. Do your research online. I have no advice to offer, because I operate both HF and 6 meters. I own a K3, arguably the best all-band, all-mode radio out there. I highly recommend it for 6 meters.

      But scratch the Ranger off the list before you start. It's what Jerry said it is. It probably even comes complete with a Roger Beep. [aarrgghhhh] Not suitable for serious amateur radio use on weak-signal VHF modes.

      Bill W5WVO
      DM65qh