RE: [wsjtgroup] Selecting Rover Grids

  • Charlie Calhoun, K5TTT
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010

      I think the FFMA group on Yahoo would be the best source for this info.  I’ve been using Bill’s “FFMA Most Wanted Grid Survey Report 2007.pdf” (available in the files area of the group) to get an idea of rare grids.  This would give you the 6m grids.  I haven’t seen such a beast for 2m/up.

      Charlie, K5TTT