RigExpert and WSJT 7

  • larry davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      hello my name is larry got new computer and upload wsjt 7 what are the setting for wsjt 7 i got xp on old computer it works fine got windows 7 on new computer can,t get ptt to key
    • Charlie Calhoun, K5TTT
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010

        I think the FFMA group on Yahoo would be the best source for this info.  I’ve been using Bill’s “FFMA Most Wanted Grid Survey Report 2007.pdf” (available in the files area of the group) to get an idea of rare grids.  This would give you the 6m grids.  I haven’t seen such a beast for 2m/up.

        Charlie, K5TTT