Selecting Rover Grids

  • captcurt2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      GA All:

      I am interested in setting up to do some roving from my Van for MS. Is there a reference I can use that indicates the rarity of grids?

      In other words, I would like to see the most desirable grids in my region to operate from.

      THanks

      Curt
      KU8L
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        I've received some questions about setup of WSJT 7 with a RigExpert
        interface.

        I don't have a RigExpert. If you do, and are using it with WSJT 7,
        please email me off list.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT
      • larry davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
          hello my name is larry got new computer and upload wsjt 7 what are the setting for wsjt 7 i got xp on old computer it works fine got windows 7 on new computer can,t get ptt to key
        • Charlie Calhoun, K5TTT
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010

            I think the FFMA group on Yahoo would be the best source for this info.  I’ve been using Bill’s “FFMA Most Wanted Grid Survey Report 2007.pdf” (available in the files area of the group) to get an idea of rare grids.  This would give you the 6m grids.  I haven’t seen such a beast for 2m/up.

            Charlie, K5TTT