Random Hour Report for 8-28-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 8/28/2010
      I received 7 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA6VCR WRK: N7EA(R), WB7AJP(R)

      K7IP HRD: WA6VCR

      WA5UFH WRK: WA4EWV(R), N8JX(R) K2DRH(R) WA5DJJ(R), K0UIF(R)
      HRD: K8MD, WA5TKU

      WA5DJJ WRK: WA5UFH(R) HRD: WA5TKU

      WY5R HRD: W5WVO, W8NJR

      W5WVO WRK: WA4CQG(R), W8NJR(R), N8JX(R), WB9F(R), N5OSK(R)

      K0UIF WRK: WA5UFH(R)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(S), K5DOG(S)

      SOAPBOX:
      K7IP: Rocks were pretty dismal in the Northwest this morning.
      Two pings from Steve while he was working WB7AJP, nothing else.

      WA5DJJ: GOOD REPORTS THIS WEEK. KEEP THEM COMING.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/