Sked for HSMS on 28. mhz

  • spider24112
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello:

      Was just wondering if anyone would like to set up a sked later this
      evening and try HSMS on 28 MHZ. I think the Freq of choice would be
      28.140.00 . I have read some of the comments from the postings and I
      would agree that this would have to be late evening operations .

      Thus avoiding sunlight operations and conditions.
      Thanks de KB4ZGO