6 Metres allocated in VU2

  • Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010

      Some interesting news - we have just been allocated 6 Metres in India. The allocation says:

      50 - 54 mHz : F1B, F2B, F3E, F3C

      We will be trying to get clarifications on why A1A and J3E are missing but more importantly J2B for AFSK modes.

      Hope to get a beam up soon and work weak signal FSK on 6m :)

      We have also been allocated 400 Watts DC input on all HF bands for the new General Class licence, it was 150 Watts input earlier.

      73 de Prasad VU2PTT (also W2PTT)