Random Hour Report for 8-7-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 8/7/2010
      I received 6 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      AA5AM WRK: WA5DJJ(R), N5RKD(R) CNR: VE2DSB

      WA5DJJ WRK: N5RKD(R), K0UIF(R), AA5AM (R) K7NX(R/JT6M)
      HRD: KS7S, K5DNL, NQ7R

      K0UIF: WRK: WA5DJJ(R), KS7DX(R)

      N0RQ HRD: WA5UFH

      WA5UFH WRK: N5SIX(S) HRD: K0RI, K5DNL, AA5AM

      VE1SKY WRK: WA3LBI(S/JT6M) PA3HP(S/JT6M)

      2M
      WA5UFH: WRK: K9KNW(R) CNR: AF4O, K5QE

      SOAPBOX:
      AA5AM: Not much happening on 6m today. Hopefully there will
      be more activity as the peak nears. Need to get the
      2m station running again.

      WA5DJJ: worked two new initials today. Had great pings
      most of the morning.

      K0UIF: QSO WITH WA5DJJ was my first "true" random, tks!
      Just running 100W and halo here

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/