Re: HSMS on other bands

  • Craig - N7OR
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2003
      Well, I am also very new to this. However, as my 144 station does not
      exist, my 50 Mhz station is not very great, (but I have been
      listening) but I can do 100 watts to 4 elements on 28, I say why not?

      I am pretty sure I HAVE heard meteor bursts on 10. Years ago, before
      SSB expansion, folks used to congregate around 28.600. You would
      suddenly hear a very loud SSB signal for a second (give or take).

      28.140 has been mentioned, and seems like a good enough possibility.
      Maybe New Year's Eve or day? Maybe this weekend? Anyone want to try a
      little informal unofficial random time on 10? I will certainly enjoy
      the try from CN85uj.

      Should we try to avoid daylight and possible F layer stuff?

      73, N7OR

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "spider24112" <spider24112@y...>