Random Hour Report for 7-31-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 7/31/2010
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(R), WA5DJJ(R) HRD: KC7NYJ, WA5TKU, W5WVO,
      W9BLI, KS7S, K2BSA, K0UIF

      W9SE Hrd: K2BSA,N5OSK

      WA5DJJ WKD: WA5TKU(R), WA5UFH(R), K2DRH(R) HRD: N0PB, KS7S,
      K0UIF, N5SIX(JT6M), K5OSK(JT6M)

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(R), WA7ADK(S) CNR: W8NJR

      SOAPBOX:
      WA5UFH: It Was nice to work Gerald on 2M schedule adding 1205
      miles to two meters 10K award. Now 32019 miles two meters
      and combined 62925. Got a bit to go before catching Bill but
      the chase is on. hi Rox's much better for two meters today
      but remember, contacts take longer and not as easy as six
      meters. Patience, only total of 4 pings from Gerald in 30
      minute run! (But they were all over 10dB)

      WA5DJJ: Great to be back home to my antennas. I had to go
      and do a chore but left the monitor on and copied quite a few.
      Too bad I wasn't here to get them into my log. Maybe next time.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/