Re: [wsjtgroup] Two Meter WSPR

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2010
      I had some pretty good Au on 6M last evening.. but Nada was heard on 2M !  I have been told that FSK441 or JT65 would not work under Au condx..not sure about WSPR.. but I would Love to try sometime..! CW and SSB into the PNW and S VE7 only.. never thought about trying a Digital Mode.. too much fun with that Raspy Sounding CW to even think about it !
      Jerry VE6CPP
      DN39or

      Russ K2TXB wrote:

      clearly, this did not happen on 2 meters...

      Russ K2TXB

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10, 2010