Re: WSJT Clock on Windows 7?

  • billdz.geo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2010
      Thanks to all who replied offline. My laptop is now syncing again with the Automachron program, a free download. I was unable to create an account with Meinberg NTP because only the computer's administrator has the power to do so, and mine is a company machine. I was able to get Meinberg NTP running with the "not recommended" SYSTEM account option. All suggestions for getting D4 working (including turning off and creating an exception in Windows Firewall) were tried but no success.

      73, Bill NZ5N