Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: QST : Meteor Scatter Award for 2004!

  • VE7DXG
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
      Message
      I'm no expert, but to check receive: Start "Sound Recorder" it comes with Windows, under Accessories, and record some audio (even a local repeater). Then play it back to see if it sounds O.K.
      You can also go to www.pingjockey.net and ask for "live" help. Everybody there would be happy to help.
      73,
      Gabor, VE7DXG, CN88cx