RE: [wsjtgroup] warnings within DOS type window.

  • GD0TEP
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 4, 2010

      >I can't say I've noticed it happening

      on my TS2000.

      >When the PTT kicks in the audio comes up
      to power straight away.

      >At least within the limits of the
      external analogue meter to measure it
      >anyway...
      >
      >Dave (G0DJA)

      Hi Dave,

      Do you not monitor what is actually being sent then? It could be the way I’m reading your email but it sounds like you are saying that because power is going out, you are assuming the audio is going out.

      73,

      Andy

      http://gd0tep.com

    • Dave Ackrill
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 4, 2010
        GD0TEP wrote:

        > Do you not monitor what is actually being sent then? It could be the way I'm
        > reading your email but it sounds like you are saying that because power is
        > going out, you are assuming the audio is going out.

        I often use the TX Moni function, but no, I can't say I, or those around
        me, are all that fond of the noise made by many of the data modes. So I
        mute both incoming and out going, using waterfalls to see the audio
        coming in.

        Dave (G0DJA)