Icom IC706 MK II

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Good day to the group:
      Does anyone have the schematic for the Icom 706 MK II  --- NOT the "G" model?

      I have downloaded the schematic, but it is in a format that I cannot read. .DJVU is the extension. In searching the internet, I found references to it, but they all said I needed to scan my registry!

      So, either some way to read the files or if someone that has the schematic and can scan it I would appreciate it. Maybe someone could read the files and convert them to .jpg or something.

      Al
      WA4EWV