Worked All States WSJT?

  • Jeremy - N4JIK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010

      Has anyone actually gotten their WAS on the JT65 mode? Just curious if there are Alaska and Hawaii Stations who actually get on the mode regularly?

      I should be QRV from KH6 in September and will probably try to make a good showing on JT65 for everyone who may be working on it..

      Jeremy

      N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM

      Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL

      Triple Play Award #327

      "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
      because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton

    • Mike Blazek
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
        Hi, Jeremy:

        Lynn, KL7YXF is on 20 fairly often. He's good at QSL'ing but doesn't use
        LOTW, Hope to catch you in September!

        73,
        Mike N5UKZ

        On 7/1/2010 8:06 PM, Jeremy - N4JIK wrote:

        > Has anyone actually gotten their WAS on the JT65 mode? Just curious if
        > there are Alaska and Hawaii Stations who actually get on the mode
        > regularly?
        >
        > I should be QRV from KH6 in September and will probably try to make a
        > good showing on JT65 for everyone who may be working on it..
        >
        > Jeremy
        >
        > N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
        >
        > Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL
        >
        > Triple Play Award #327
        >
        > "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
        > because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton

      • Jeremy - N4JIK

          Lynn, KL7YXF is on 20 fairly often. He's good at QSL'ing but doesn't use
          LOTW, Hope to catch you in September!

          73,
          Mike N5UKZ

          On 7/1/2010 8:06 PM, Jeremy - N4JIK wrote:

          > Has anyone actually gotten their WAS on the JT65 mode? Just curious if
          > there are Alaska and Hawaii Stations who actually get on the mode
          > regularly?
          >
          > I should be QRV from KH6 in September and will probably try to make a
          > good showing on JT65 for everyone who may be working on it..
          >
          > Jeremy
          >
          > N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
          >
          > Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL
          >
          > Triple Play Award #327
          >
          > "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
          > because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton

        • Al
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
            Jeremy:
            Do you mean JT65B via EME (2 meters) or on HF?
            If you will be on EME, I will look for you ...
            73,
            Al
            WA4EWV

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
              Hi Jeremy,

              Here the most recent contacts with these states:

              2010-May-23,05:05,KH6OO,BL11,-11,14,JT65A
              2010-May-27,06:22,AH7C,BL11,-9,14,JT65A
              2010-Jun-23,21:26,KL7YXF,CO29,-22,14,JT65A

              But for me, 42 states for the moment !

              Good luck and 73 QRO,

              Rudolf, HB9ARI

              Jeremy - N4JIK wrote:

              > Has anyone actually gotten their WAS on the JT65 mode? Just curious if
              > there are Alaska and Hawaii Stations who actually get on the mode
              > regularly?
              >
              > I should be QRV from KH6 in September and will probably try to make a
              > good showing on JT65 for everyone who may be working on it..
              >
              > Jeremy
              >
              > N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
              >
              > Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL
              >
              > Triple Play Award #327
              >
              > "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
              > because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton

            • TdM LABs
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
                I have worked all states on 2m eme from CN85be. I can think off a half
                dozen or so that have also, there are likely many. .

                Jeremy
                www.w7eme.org