Last Call: WSJTGROUP Nov 6m Sprint Reports

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      If you participated in the WSJTGROUP 6m November Sprint and have not
      sent your results, we would like to hear from you. Simple list of who
      you completed with and if you like, others you heard or tried. I heard
      many more than I have reports from. PSE send to me by Saturday so I can
      run tally and get them to Tip.

      Hope all had pleasant day - TNX - Bruce, KD5IUG