Re: [wsjtgroup] Birdie underpressing ?

  • John Oakley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2010
      Hello Mike, All.
      Yes, I am in the same position on VHF. I have one right centre of the
      Frequency. Out of intrest did anybody get this Version to receive at all?.
      I am only QRP so dont expect to actually make a contact, but I mostly
      receive somebody on a Saturday morning. This week, not a thing on 2 Mtrs
      or 50 Mhz.

      73, John. (G4VQZ)

      ---------