WSJT registrations

  • Lee Scott - AA1YN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2003
      Merry Christmas all.

      Just had the 1000th registration in the WSJT register. It was N1ICL. Nice
      to make a milestone on this day.

      Hope all survived.
    • Randy Tipton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2003

        Lee, that is a notable milestone!. Tnx for all your work and lets hope all the newbie’s I have seen on PJ lately

        will register soon.

        GL

        Tip

        Just had the 1000th registration in the WSJT register.  It was N1ICL.  Nice
        to make a milestone on this day.

        Hope all survived.

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links