ISCAT and JTMS?

  • owenk3cb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 3:59 AM
      I am running an ACER dual core, 32 bit; WINDOWS XP Pro, SP III, WSJT7 runs fine in all modes. WSJT8 Beta runs OK with this exception: ISCAT signals decode very slowly, I am into the next cycle before the decode appears - if at all. Using JTMS the situation is worse, NO decodes except in the most rare of circumstances. I am wondering if the problem might be S/N and that JTMS is far more sensitive than other user modes and thus no decode on my computer? I have tried various "S" settings but maintained the BW on my receiver I have used for years with WSTJ modes. Perhaps narrowing the BW and finding a less sensitive "S" setting might produce decodes??? Anyone have advice for me? I have been receiving good pings and JTMS display in SpecJT but clicking on a signal produces nothing and more often than not, NO decode. Thanks. Owen, K3CB