Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT8 Anyboby succesfull in running WSJT8 under windows 7 ?

  • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
      Jean-marc, you can refer to my post on this list yesterday where I wrote of running both WSJT7 and WSJT8 side-by-side. This was on Windows 7 64-bit. I installed it and run it as an administrator. The key to getting it to work was copying the WSJT.INI file from the WSJT7 folder to the new WSJT8 folder.

      Bill W5WVO