Random Hour Report for 6-19-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 6/19/2010
      I received 2 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      VE3SKY WRK:WA4COG(R)(JT6M) HRD: KB8AVO(JT6M)

      WA5UFH HRD: KB8AVO, KG7HF, WA5TKU, KC5NYJ, K1RS

      2M
      VE3SKY HRD: VE2DSB (FSK441) WB0TEM (JT65A)

      WA5UFH WRK: K0RI(S), XE2AT(S)

      SOAPBOX:
      WA5DJJ: Only 2 reports this week. Guess everyone was working
      SSB in the contest. See you all next week.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/