Random Hour Report for 5-15-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 5/15/2010
      I received 9 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      KC0HLN WRK: W0PTI(R), XE20R(R) HRD: AA5AM, WA5DJJ

      W9SE HRD: W1IPL, K1RS

      K5TTT WRK: WA5DJJ (R), N8JX (R), AA5AM (R), K0UIF (S), K1RS (R)
      HRD: KC0HLN, W0PTI, K0CIY, N7EA, XE2OR, KD7YZ

      WA5DJJ WRK: K2DRH(R), K5TTT(R), XE2OR(R), KF6A(R), K1RS(R)

      W4FRA WRK: K2DRH(R) HRD: AF4O

      WA6VCR WRK: KD7UO(R)

      AA5AM WRK: K5TTT(R) CNR: K0CIY K1RSS XE2OR HRD: KCOHLN

      KS7S WKD: W6OUU (S), KS7DX (S)

      K6EU WRK: KD7UO(R)

      2M
      K5TTT HRD:VE2DSB

      W4FRA HRD: AF4O

      KS7S CNR: W0KT

      SOAPBOX:
      WA5UFH: nothing to report. I woke up to thunderstorms and had them
      for the next 3 1/2 hours. I did get some announcements on the pj
      page however was without internet for some time also. Hope those
      who could, got on and we get a few more reports. Looked slim last
      week.

      WA5DJJ: Best Saturday I have had in a long time. I got one
      more station for my 10,000 mile certificate and 4 new INIT's
      towards my 50. The signals were amazing. I swear I could have
      copied some with a diode and a pair of headphones.

      W4FRA: Hope to get on for Random Hour more often again.

      WA6VCR: Worked KD7UO,random ms, on 50.255. This is the first
      successful use of the up/down system for me, he was calling
      CQ D5 on 50.260. I have been off-air since December due to
      general busyness. Been spending every waking moment working
      on AM and FM broadcast transmission systems actually. Now
      that I have the professional radio stuff under control I will
      try to spend more time on MS. My antenna is stuck on about 350
      T north but I have a new rotor to go up very soon.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/