Request for logs ... NAHSMS Dec Contest...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      This is the first reminder to send in your logs if you made contacts
      during the NAHSMS Dec Contest. We have already recorded 77 unique calls
      from ONLY 13 Logs! This is great. I know many of you are working on your
      logs and other still waiting for the time to get it sorted and emailed.
      It is time consuming for me to enter them all in the spreadsheet but
      please abuse me, even if you only were a casual operator just giving out
      contacts for those more seriously operating the contest. We are not
      trying to rush anyone but just anxious.

      The following is copied from the contest rules for your info:

      The following information should be contained on the summary sheet
      accompanying the log: Callsign used, Grid Locator, Power Category,
      Single or Multi-Band, Name, Address, and Email Address (if available).

      Logs must be postmarked or email dated no later than January 12,2004.
      Email logs should be sent to wa5ufh@... ; paper logs should be sent
      to:

      Louis R. Tipton
      778CR123
      Edna, Texas 77957

      Please send in your score! It's very easy to do, and we want to have a
      good record of the level of activity in the event.

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)