Slow decoding??

  • driller_sm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      Hello; I am new to the group and JT65. I finally had my first successful QSO (Tnx W7YES), but I am having a problem. It seems as if the decoding takes long enough that it doesn't end until several seconds into the next minute. Therefore I end up having to wait until the next available time frame to transmit my reply. I cannot use the Auto transmit function because the replying call sign has not shown up in time to enter into the fields. I do have quick decode checked. My processor is a Celeron 2.4GHz with 1.5GB Ram. (hope my description is clear enough).

      Thanks for any help, 73 Steve N2QLQ