Reports from the meteor shower

  • Terry l Hosack
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      I am forwarding this from the VHF reflector for those that might be
      interested.

      73's Terry WA3LTB

      Howdy,

      I have yet some time today to put together a report on this last meteor
      shower
      and any other significant propagation event that you might like to share
      about.
      I am finishing up on the CQ VHF article, today, and would love some
      additional
      input from all of you... so, please send a report on your recent activity
      that
      might be of interest to the general VHF Weak Signal folks...

      thanks!

      73 de Tomas, NW7US
      Echolink # 152783
      --
      : Propagation Editor for CQ, CQ VHF, and Popular Communications :
      : Quarterly Propagation Columnist for Monitoring Times Magazine :

      e-mail nw7us@...