Random Hour Report for 5-8-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 5/8/2010
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      AA5AM WRK: W0PTI(R)(TROPO), KS7S(R), KE7NR(R) CNR: N0KE

      WA5UFH WRK: KE7NR(R), KS7S(R), CNR: NOKE HRD: W5WVO

      W9SE HRD: KS7S, K0CIY

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: N2ME(R), WA4CQG(R), XE2AT(R), K5DOG(R)

      Soapbox:
      AA5AM: Rox appeared to be scarce as did the operators. Got
      a late start plus singing power lines didn't help the QSO
      totals today.

      WA5UFH: N2ME is newbie in EL29, about 100 miles from me. He
      is also active on six meters but I have not seen him on pj
      yet.

      WA5DJJ: Reports are falling off as the summer temps go up.
      I count 11 different calls in this report. Sure would have
      been nice to hear from everyone. The signals are getting
      better. Just like Tip Promised they would. hi hi...

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/