GPS Computer Time Sync.

  • Dan Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hi again all,
        For any of you who wanted the link to the software that I am using to keep my time correct when I am not near a Internet hook up when I am mobile for WSJT..  I use a Microsoft USB GPS and GPS TIME   here is the link  www.coaa.co.uk/gpstime.htm
      works well for me.. You can use and GPS that uses the NMEA format..
      73
      Dan/KD7UFF

    • Dan Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      You can find a cheap older version of Microsoft Streets & Trips on eBay with GPS unit. I have added a pic of the unit
      73
      Dan/KD7UFF

      --
      ~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~